Beema-Pakistan Co. Ltd., is pleased to present its first re-insurance
product, which is one of its kind in the Pakistan market.
This proprietary initiative towards re-insurance, is in line
with the insurance laws of the land, Islam and the ideology
of Pakistan. DAULAT is a domestic re-insurance pool, based
on gold and motivated by the vision that: "The life and
property of the Ummah must be protected by the
The nature of insurance business is based on the 'law of probability'.
This makes re-insurance initiatives absolutely Islamic is
the vision statement above. The risk insured is in line with
physically backed tangible assets, and these without fail,
bridge the contingency of loss.
We realized that for insurance companies
- paid-up capital, reserves or statutory deposits do not
represent the “claim settlement ability”;
- that re-insurance pools based on (printed paper) bonds
and certificates are suspect, slow-moving and saturated
from the tangability and marketing perspective.
- we therefore address the people, who share our vision
and wish to share our gold! Gold has been a traditional
symbol of wealth in our society and despite being non-productive
it is, tangible. We envisage that gold reserves will cause:
- consolidation of national wealth, (making gold productive
for the first time)
- a worth-while investment for people who want an anti riba
- would serve the Ummah well, saving valuable foreign exchange
for the country.
PREMISES OF INVESTMENT AND RETURNS
It is assumed that the Pakistan market is worth about
US Dollars 20 billion in annual trade (import and exports),
and USD 40 billion in insurable social assets. Together these
figures represent USD 60 billion or Pakistani Rupees 3.6 trillion.
The Statistical data however indicates a direct insurance
premium in the Pakistan market of only US Dollar 400 million
(approximately), of which 70% or USD 280 million is ceded
out of the country towards re-insurance. What comes back is
26% approximately of the above to meet claims by way of retro-cession.
This implies that foreign re-insurers are making 74% of what
they receive from the Pakistan market to subsidize their economies!
DAULAT the gold-based re-insurance pool is intended to:
- save this drain and divert it to traditional investors
in the domestic market causing domestic resource mobilization,
- create a real asset-base pool which can assume cross
border risks reversing the present drain of our national
THIS IS HOW YOU PARTICIPATE
You can invest in the country, and buy DAULAT (24K)
gold re-insurance bars presently available in 250 / 500 &
1000 grams presentation at the current (daily) rates of gold.
Confidentiality is naturally guaranteed; Returns on your investment
are transparent and certain, based on the premises of the
above assumptions. These returns can go well beyond 30% p.a.
(projected but not guaranteed) without any phpect of ‘riba’.
You have easy exit by selling your holding on the days price
of gold, and special systems are in place to prevent runs
on the commodity. Your profits from our perspective, are not
pegged to gold they are pegged to re-insurance. What you may
make on gold is added income!
Your investment is secure because the:
- possession and ownership of the gold is with you.
- safe-keeping is insurable additionally should you wish
to retain your holdings in our approved bank / insurance
- exit is certain because of your ability to sell your
holdings at a minimum of the days rate of gold.
- Tax burdens are near nil. Capital gain and other taxes
are pro-rata to your holdings. This is because the medium
of investment is equated to buying a share in the "risk"
being assumed, instead of, and unlike, investment in equity
shares, bills, bonds and certificates.
Basically anybody does qualify for this investment
in the status of a partner in the risk exposure of Beema-Pakistan.
You are however, additionally required:
- to be an adult individual or a joint stock / private
/ partnership company;
- having cash (local or foreign) to buy your holdings.
- be a DAULAT re-insuring member of Beema-Pakistan.
- having nominated a next-of-kin to inherit your holdings
If you meet the above requirements, you qualify!
HOW DO YOU DO
If you qualify and make-up your mind to be a DAULAT
re-insurance member, you:
- fill-in the membership form.
- attach to the form, your one time non-refundable membership
fee, evidenced by a bank deposit slip in the account of
Beema-Pakistan Company Limited.
- have the paid form delivered to Beema-Pakistan branch
office closest to you, in exchange of your membership certificate.
This certificate enables you to buy and sell DAULAT and
entitles you to receive re-insurance premiums.
- your membership will qualify you to buy your DAULAT stocks
from any authorized retailer within and outsidePakistan
and trade your holdings freely through them / us.
- your membership fee automatically gives you, a trading
entitlement through the Daulat Exchange.
- with every purchase you may make in any of the three
denominations of DAULAT you will be required to execute
a 'Re-insurance Treaty Certificate' in favour of Beema-Pakistan
which will in effect establish your annual entitlement to
- after your first acquisition of DAULAT you will be treated
as a life member of the DAULAT re-insurers
community, and you will remain so even if you off-load your
holdings to zero.
- you are now in business as a re-insurer!
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE DAULAT RE-INSURANCE POOL
- DAULAT is a brand name of the gold tablets / bars set
afloat by Beema-Pakistan representing the risk, assumed
by the company.
- DAULAT is a financial product aimed at the creation of
a domestic re-insurance pool representing a real asset-base,
such that would synchronize the 'Risk Assumed' by Beema-Pakistan
to its "Claim Settlement Ability".
- DAULAT is an Islamic financial product totally RIBA free
as it shares the risk of loss with the benefit of high returns.
- In the extreme eventuality of loss, which is improbable
in the business of Insurance, except by an act of God, natural
disasters, or the extra-ordinary that defies and denies
the 'law of probability'; the maximum loss to your holding
is guaranteed to the extent of your holding. This implies
that if you hold 100 grams of gold your maximum loss can
be the value of 100-grams. Pro-rata factors of loss can
have you called upon to pay such amounts from your holdings
as would represent the extent of loss.
- In the extreme eventuality any loss appropriation, should
they occur, will demonetize your holding by the percentage
of the call, without involving any cash disbursements by
- Your membership certificate is non-transferable except
to your next of kin and that too in the event of death.
- Each individual tablet / bar holding, is represented
by a re-insurance certificate and these are tradable, transferable
- Outside Pakistan branches of Beema-Pakistan are required
to manage these re-insurance certificates.
- Re-insurance cessions are made annually or as frequently
as they become available on each. Re-insurance Certificate
- DAULAT is minted with guarantees for the purity of the
gold and the weight.